Thursday 7 October 2010

Kit of the Month

This month I thought it would be appropriate given that Halloween falls at the end of the month to make the Pumpkin / Squash kit, the Kit of the Month.


As anyone who has bought a kit from me knows, I don't do Fimo! So any kits which need grown vegetables, except for the tomato plant, but they are fruit anyway, I leave for you to buy or make and just supply the plant.


But Kit of the Month  has to have a special element, so the first 5 people who order a Pumpkin / Squash kit this month will receive one lovely Mouse House Miniatures Pumpkin free with their kit.
Just quote OCT10 on your order form or in an e-mail to georgina@theminiaturegardencentre.com.

1 comment:

essay best said...

The pumpkin kit looks wonderful. I would like to know what are they made up of and how much time did it take to complete this? Also, would you please share a little tutorial?