Tuesday 1 April 2014

Kit of the Month

Hello everyone, here I am with Kit of the Month for April.........Bluebells.
They are just about to flower in my garden so I thought it was appropriate to have them as kit of the month.
This kit is only available in 12th scale, and I need to remind you that you will need a pair of fine pointed tweezers to shape the flowers.
Just quote APR14 on any order or find them in my Etsy shop at the discounted price. £1.95 instead of £3.90.







































Spring has definitely arrived where I live in the south of England, hope you are enjoying it where you are.
Georgie
x

12 comments:

Kikka N said...

Oooh how beautiful your Kit of the Month is! I Love bluebells!
We still have snow here, but I have a very sunny place under the windows: I can see the first green of the Crocuses. Spring will come here also one day!
Hugs
Kikka

maluga y su mini mundo said...

Precioso el kit de este mes. Afortunadamente llego la primavera mi estación preferida.
Besotes.

Marisa
http://malugaysuminimundo.blogspot.com.es

Marisa said...

what a great kit :)

Idskesminis said...

They are gorgeous! Our village is surrounded by bluebell woods, there are hundreds of thousands of them and I hope they will be protected forever. Much better to have some in 12th scale!

elizabeth s said...

I love the color and the shape of the flowers! I have Spanish bluebells growing wild through my garden and I love the first flush of them year after year. In the thin sunlight of early spring they are quite Spectacular!

mcddiss said...

una preciosidad de planta

besitos

Mari

SusK said...

Oh, those are so lovely! Here in the US in the midwest we are supposed to get a 1/2 inch of freezing rain tomorrow and then snow so I'm very jealous of your Spring :-)

Susan

Xandra Dekker said...

Hello Georgie,

You`ve maid a lovely kit again.

Kind regards Xandra

12Create said...

Lovely kit. I love bluebells.

caz said...

hope you have a nice holiday your kits are lovely i was going to do an order for kits to do some flower displays for my georgian roombox but see your away till july so will order when you get back many thanks caz

miniaturista said...

Seguro que no es de verdad, Maravillosa.
Un abrazo
Maite

Lewis Clark said...

Good to see you back and back with bang. Loved the post, need to share it with others as well. Thanks and keep posting such nice posts.