Sunday 11 March 2012

New Pictures

I've been working on some new 1/24th scale kits!!! to be released at Miniatura next weekend, 17th and 18th March.
It was while I was photographing them that I realised there were several images missing from my current kits. So I've taken all the photographs and if you go to the boxes above and click on 1/24th Vegetable Garden you will find new photographs including........



Runner Beans and.....


Lettuce, Marrow/Courgette, Spring Cabbages and Pumpkin/Squash. If you look carefully you can see one of the new kits!!
The first person to leave me a comment and tell me what it is, will win one of these kits.

My stand number at Miniatura is C12, please come and say hello if you are coming to the show.

6 comments:

SaMiRa73 said...

Is it the dandelion? Anyhow, it looks great..maybe I should also make a little vegetable garden, too?
Good luck for the show!
Hugs, Sandra

Kikka N said...

Is it Taraxacum officinale?
Well: your Vegetable garden is so Lovely!
Hugs
Kikka

Georgie Steeds said...

Congratulations to Sandra from SaMiRa73 for the 1st correct answer, can you e-mail me your address and I'll send you a 1/24th Dandelion Kit.

Georgie
xx

Ascension said...

Que fantasticos trabajos y en esa escala tan dificil, enhorabuena.
besitos ascension

Fabiola said...

Wonderful work.
Bye Faby

Heather said...

These look so cute! I really love the climbing vines.