Sunday 1 May 2011

Kit of the Month

This kit contains all three Auriculas......no need to make a difficult choice!
Auriculas are a member of the primula family, much prized for their distinctive markings and the floury white centres of their flowers.
Quote May11 on an order and you will be able to purchase an Auricula kit for £1.95 instead of the usual £3.90.


Just to let you know that I am away on holiday from 16th May until 6th June, so please get your orders into me before then or they won't be posted till I get back.
And finally a very warm welcome to everyone who has recently joined this blog.........thank you all.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi Georgie,
all your flowers are very beautifull.
I put it on my blog.

Thank you very much.

Linda Carswell said...

OH YUM!!!

These are fabulous!

Marie Robinson said...

As a fan of Beau Papier I can't think why I've only just discovered your Miniature Garden Centre FB page and Blog - I'm so glad I did as I just love your creations!

Marisa's Mini Treasures said...

Wow! your plants are really beautiful!! Do you take commission work? What is your e-mail?
Thanks,
Marisa