Saturday, 8 January 2011

A Blog Award !

The lovely Jen from http://jenniferblackreinhardt.blogspot.com/ has given me The Stylish Blogger Award.



Thank you.

Please take a long look at her blog, she makes the most amazing jewellery, and takes beautiful photographs.

The rules of this award are.............to tell you 7 things you might not know about me.

Pass the award on to blogs I love and contact them about the award.

So here are the 7 things about me........

1. I have been making minature plants and flowers for over 20 years.

2. I am a very impatient person except when making miniatures.

3. 18months ago I could barely send an e-mail. Now I love my computer, until I hit the wrong button!

4. I live 7minutes walk from the River Thames.

5. I can't bear to sit and do nothing, it seems such a waste of time.

6. I have to have a cup of tea first thing in the morning, then it's coffee, coffee, coffee.

7. I recently bought a bicycle and went out on it once, I was so frightened by the traffic I haven't been out on it again!

Now for a few miniature blogs that I like to follow:





http://une-petite-folie.blogspot.com/

Please take a look and enjoy!


No comments: